Bonus Rate Savings
Best for frequent debit card users who want to earn up to 5x the national average for interest-bearing savings.(1)
Earn up to
5x the National Average(1)
National Average Yield:
Bonus Rate Savings Yield:
Bonus Rate Savings Highlights
Earn up to 2.01% APY*
On balances up to $10,000
$50 Minimum to Open
Open an account online in minutes
At ATM or teller window
Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your account from anywhere
How to Earn 2.01% APY*
If you’re a frequent debit card user, Bonus Rate Savings makes it easy to earn up to 5x the national average for interest-bearing savings.
Requirements to earn 2.01% APY*:
- Have or open a SouthEast Bank checking account
- Enroll in eStatements from SouthEast Bank
- Post and settle 15 or more Round Up Savings(3) debit transactions of $1 or more monthly
Best of all, if the requirements aren’t met during a statement cycle, you’ll still earn 0.05% APY*.
Online and Mobile Banking Tools
With online banking and the SouthEast Bank app, you can take your branch anywhere. Deposit checks, transfer funds, monitor for fraud, track your budget, and more.
Open a Bonus Rate Savings Account Today.
You Might Also Like…
Best for simple savings that earns interest.(4)
- Enjoy basic savings with easy access to your funds
- Earn 0.05% APY* on your balance
- $50 minimum to open
Bonus Rate Checking
Earn over 33x the national average for checking(5) by meeting requirements.
Money Market Savings
Best for earning interest on larger account balances(7).
- Earn more as your balance grows with competitive, tiered interest rates
- $2,500 minimum to open
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield.