It pays to refer your friends to SouthEast Bank.
Refer a friend to open and use a new SouthEast Bank checking account, and you'll both receive a $25 gift card.
Here's how it works:
- Current SouthEast Bank customers complete a simple registration form online or in a branch.
- Invite friends via email, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Once a friend registers online using your link and then opens and completes five debit purchases from the new checking account*, you'll each qualify to receive a $25 gift card.
- Both you and your friend will then receive a notice by mail that you are eligible to choose a $25 gift card.
- Follow the notice instructions to claim your gift card. Gift cards will be sent within 15 days of card selection.
Once you're a SouthEast Bank customer , there's no limit to the number of friends you can refer!
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Limit one $25 gift card per referral. Offer available to current SouthEast Bank customers that refer new customers to SouthEast Bank. The new and referring customer will receive (1) $25 gift card each. A new customer is defined as an individual without a checking account and has not held a SouthEast Bank account within the past six months. The new customer is required to register online at www.tellyourfriendsrewards.com/southeastbank (or present a referral card at account opening), open an account within 90 days of registration, and complete at least 5 debits within 90 days of account opening. The minimum balance required to open the account and obtain the bonus varies from $50 to $100 based on the product selected. If the new checking account is interest bearing, refer to the Rate and Fee Schedule for annual percentage yield applicable to your account. Fees are subject to change and may reduce earnings. Offer is subject to change without notice. Associates of SouthEast Bank Corporation are not eligible. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.