Online Banking - Android Issues
Having issues accessing your online banking with your Android phone? Our online provider no longer supports operating
systems for the Android version KitKat (4.4) or lower. In order to ensure no interruptions in service, please upgrade to Lollipop (5.0) or higher. .
SouthEast Verifi Debit Card Fraud Protection
Get self-defense for your debit card with SouthEast Verifi.
- Monitors debit card transactions 24/7!
- Customers are notified immediately of suspicious transactions by text, email or telephone call!
- Customers must respond to the notification whether the transaction is authorized or unauthorized.
- Customers must opt-in to receive text alerts by typing "sebank" to 47334 or click the link below.
- Please verify that SouthEast Bank has your current cell phone number and email address to access the SouthEast Verifi service.
- SIGN UP for SouthEast Verifi text message alerts.
Standard message and data rates may apply.
How the SouthEast Verifi Notification System Works
1. EnrollmentFor your security, we continuously monitor debit card transactions for possible fraudulent activity. Enrollment is free and automatic. Text messaging alerts allow you to authorize or dispute transactions instantly through your mobile phone. It's the fastest and easiest way to respond! If we have a valid mobile phone number on file for your account, we will notify you via text message*. Be sure to update your account with your most recent contact information. If we do not have a valid mobile number on file for your account, we will notify you by phone or e-mail.
2. NotificationIf your debit card is used for a transaction which shares characteristics commonly associated with unauthorized purchases, we will contact you by email, telephone, or text message notification.
3. AuthorizationTo prevent disruption to your account, review the purchase details and contact us by phone at 800.214.9865 or reply by text message (if enrolled). If you verify that the transaction is authorized, you will be able to continue using your card with no interruptions. If you report the transaction as unauthorized, we will disable your current card in an effort to prevent additional fraudulent activity from occurring.
*Standard message and data rates may apply.