Home Loan Application Checklist
You may be asked to provide the following information when you apply for a home loan or during some part of the loan application process.
- Gross income amount
- 30 days' pay stubs for each borrower
- W-2s for the past two years
- Federal tax returns for the past two years
- All personal and business schedules, if self-employed
- Written explanation if employed less than two years or gap in employment in last two years
- Credit explanation letter for any derogatory credit items, if applicable
- Landlord name, phone number, and address if currently renting
- Documentation related to child support, lawsuits, and judgments, if applicable
- Complete bankruptcy papers
- Bank account statements from the past two months
- Documentation for any large deposits
- Last two months' account statement if using retirement funds
Providing this documentation in a timely manner will help us process your loan application as quickly and efficiently as possible. SouthEast Bank's goal is to ensure that you have a pleasant and enjoyable customer service experience.
All applications are subject to credit approval.