SouthEast Bank Wherever Banking:
New Online & Mobile Banking Is Live!
We hope you're excited about our new and improved electronic banking experience! On June 5, 2017, SouthEast Bank upgraded our online banking experience, and banking anytime, anywhere, from any device will now be easier than ever.
Why did SouthEast Bank change my online banking?
When did the upgrade take effect?
Will there be any disruptions to my existing electronic banking service?
Is there any action required to start using the new experience?
I already have the SouthEast Bank Mobile Banking app. What do I need to do to receive the upgrade?
How will I access the new SouthEast Bank Online Banking from my desktop computer?
Why do you need my phone number for online and mobile banking?
Will I have to re-register for online banking? Will my old password still work?
What will happen when I log in for the first time?
What is a passphrase?
Will I still see my trust word or trust image?
What is a Secure Access Code (SAC)?
What if I do not have access to the phone or account contacts listed?
Will I have to enter a Security Access Code (SAC) every time I log in?
What is device registration?
Will my transaction history transfer over to the new system?
How will my existing Bill Pay accounts and payees be affected?
Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
Is there an online resource for help?
What are the minimum browser requirements for this new system?
What is a unified experience?
I use Mint to track my finances. How will the upgrade change my experience?
I use QuickBooks to track my finances. How will the upgrade change my experience?
I use Quicken to track my finances. How will the upgrade change my experience?
SouthEast Bank Bill Pay Help Topics
In preparation for the launch of our new upgraded online and mobile banking on June 5, SouthEast Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking operated on a read-only basis on the weekend of 6/3/2017–6/4/2017. During this time, you still had access to view account balances, but other interactive features were temporarily unavailable. As a result, we recommended that you schedule any time-sensitive transactions on or before Friday, June 2.
Services affected by the temporary outage included:
- Bill Pay: Your pre-scheduled payments were still processed; however, new payments could not be scheduled during the downtime.
- Account Transfers
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
- Mobile Deposit
- Personal Finance Manager
SouthEast Bank customers enjoyed uninterrupted access to ATM, debit card, and branch transactions (during regular business hours), but please note that on these dates, balances displayed in the online and mobile banking platforms may not reflect transactions that occurred during the outage.
We also recommend that you update or validate your phone numbers on file and include a mobile number (if possible) for fast access to self-service login messages and alerts. Please call SouthEast Bank's Customer Care center at 1-844-SEBANKS (732-2657) to verify, update, or add your phone number(s).
I already have the SouthEast Bank Mobile Banking app installed on my phone. What do I need to do to receive the upgrade?
Upgrades to the new mobile app were automatically pushed out for existing mobile users. Learn more about what to expect when you log in to the app for the first time following the upgrade.
You will still continue to click the Login button on the SouthEast Bank homepage.
1. On the Login page, do the following:
- Click or tap I am a new user .
- Enter your existing Username/ Login ID .
- Click or tap Submit . The Select Secure Access Code Target page appears.
2. On the Select Secure Access Code Target page, click or tap one of the contact methods to send a secure access code. The Enter Secure Access Code page appears.
3. On the Enter Secure Access Code page, do the following:
- When the code arrives, enter the code.
- Click or tap Submit .
- If prompted to register the device, click or tap Register Device .
4. Enter a passphrase between 14 and 30 characters, then re-enter it in the Confirm Passphrase field.
5. Click or tap Submit .
6. Review your online profile and click Submit Profile . If incorrect, contact SouthEast Bank Customer Care at 1-844-SEBANKS (732-2657).
7. Read the agreement on the Disclaimers page and click or tap I Accept . When you accept the agreement, the Home page appears.
You will no longer see your trust image or word as part of the login process. We have added several additional security features and systems to protect our customers, and these enhancements have taken the place of the trust word and trust image.
When you log in to online or mobile banking for the first time, you will be prompted to enter a numerical Secure Access Code (SAC) that will be sent to you by your requested method of delivery. This code is good for a one time use for our online banking system and it expires after 15 minutes.
You'll be able to choose which method of delivery you would like to use:
- A phone number that will generate an automated callback to your phone with the code
- A phone number with text message capabilities that will generate a text message with the code (standard text messaging rates may apply)
You must have access to at least one of the listed contacts to log in for the first time or register a browser device. If you need immediate access, contact SouthEast Bank at 1-844-SEBANKS (732-2657). After we verify your identify, your Customer Care specialist can add a new contact method.
If you have never used a particular browser or device to log in, or if you have forgotten your password, you may need to request a secure access code (SAC) to use it. If you frequently access electronic banking from the same personal computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can choose to register the device for future use and bypass future SAC validation.
If the Internet browser or device is one that you plan to use again, you can choose bypass future secure access code (SAC) validation by registering it when prompted. By registering a browser or a device, you confirm that it is under your control and that you intend to use it to access SouthEast Bank Wherever Banking. You should never register browsers or devices that are shared by public or multiple users.
Your BillPay account will be upgraded automatically.
- Before your account was upgraded, we recommended that you print out your payment history and scheduled payments from your existing NetTeller Online Banking account. Most payee and account information should transfer over to your upgraded account, but some of your payment information (such as recurring or scheduled payments) may need to be re-entered.
- After your account is upgraded, be sure to verify your payee names, addresses and account numbers are correct and make any necessary adjustments. This will help avoid disruptions to your scheduled payments.
Your Mint data may be interrupted. Click here for complete upgrade information.
Your QuickBooks data may be interrupted. Please note that these instructions are for 2015 or newer software versions.
Click the link below that matches your version:
Quickbooks Windows Conversion Web Connect
Quickbooks Online Conversion Express Web Connect
Quickbooks Mac Conversion Web Connect
Your Quicken data may be interrupted. Please note that these instructions are for 2015 or newer software versions.
Click the link below that matches your version.
Quicken Mac 2007 Conversion Web Connect
Quicken Mac 15 -17 Conversion Web Connect
Quicken Mac 15-17 Conversion Express Web Connect
Quicken Windows Conversion Web Connect
Quicken Windows Conversion Express Web Connect