Business Debit and Credit Cards
SouthEast Bank understands the dynamic needs of your business. Take advantage of one of our special debit, credit, or prepaid cards designed exclusively for our valued business customers.
SouthEast Bank Business Debit Cards
Make purchases, track business expenses, and get everyday cash access whenever - and wherever - it's convenient. With your SouthEast Bank Business Debit Card, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Purchase security and extended protection - for the first ninety (90) days of purchase
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Surcharge-free access to over 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide
- $1,500 per day limit on point-of-sale purchases
- $500 daily ATM cash withdrawals
Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Open a new SouthEast Bank business checking account in any of our branches.
- Choose your favorite design, and we print right away.
- Take home your new SouthEast Bank Business Debit Card instantly!
Instant issue debit cards are available at all SouthEast Bank offices.
All SouthEast Bank Business Debit Cards are subject to qualification.
SouthEast Bank Verifi
All of our debit cards can receive 24/7 fraud protection with SouthEast Bank Verifi. Enrollment is free.
How the SouthEast Bank Verifi notification system works:
- Enrollment - By having a SouthEast Bank debit card, you are enrolled in SouthEast Verifi. You can choose your method of communication - a phone call or text message*. If you prefer a text message, you don't have to do anything. Please note that the main phone number listed will be the one used for notification and that could delay notification of potential fraud. Our Customer Care Center or your local branch to can assist you in choosing phone notifications*.
- Notification - SouthEast Bank Verifi will monitor your debit card purchases 24/7. If your debit card is used for a transaction which shares characteristics commonly associated with unauthorized purchases, the purchase will be declined and we will contact you by either phone or text message notification.
- Authorization - If you verify that the transaction is authorized you must have the transaction run again at the point of sale. You can then continue with no interruptions. If you report the transaction as unauthorized, we will disable your current card in an effort to prevent additional fraudulent activity from occurring.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply.
SouthEast Bank Business Credit Cards
SouthEast Bank is pleased to invite you to take advantage of one of our special credit card offers designed exclusively for our valued business customers. Whether you are looking to increase your purchasing power or better control expenses, we are confident that we have a card to meet your business needs.*
- A convenient method to separate business expenses, manage cash flow, track spending, and better forecast for the future
- Competitive rates, worldwide acceptance, and the professional service you have come to expect from us
- Additional employee cards at no cost to you with the ability to set individual spending limits
- Multiple payments options, including automatic debit, online, in branch or by mail
SouthEast Bank Business Platinum MasterCard®
SouthEast Bank Business Platinum Rewards MasterCard®
SouthEast Bank Business World Rewards MasterCard®
We have a deep understanding of the dynamics in our community and your business. Stop by your local branch and apply for your SouthEast Bank business credit card.
*Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.