Business Debit Cards
SouthEast Bank understands the dynamic needs of your business. Take advantage of one of our special debit, credit, or prepaid cards designed exclusively for our valued business customers.
SouthEast Bank Business Debit Cards
Make purchases, track business expenses, and get everyday cash access whenever - and wherever - it's convenient. With your SouthEast Bank Business Debit Card, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Surcharge-free access to more than 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide
- $1,500 per day limit on point-of-sale purchases
- $500 daily ATM cash withdrawals
- 24/7 fraud protection with SouthEast Verifi
Instant Issue Debit Cards
- Open a new SouthEast Bank business checking account in any of our branches.
- Choose your favorite design, and we print right away.
- Take home your new SouthEast Bank Business Debit Card instantly!
Instant issue debit cards are available at all SouthEast Bank offices.
All SouthEast Bank Business Debit Cards are subject to qualification.
SouthEast Bank Verifi
All of our debit cards can receive 24/7 fraud protection with SouthEast Bank Verifi. Enrollment is free.
How the SouthEast Bank Verifi notification system works:
- Enrollment - By having a SouthEast Bank debit card, you are enrolled in SouthEast Verifi. You can choose your method of communication - a phone call or text message*. If you prefer a text message, you don't have to do anything. Please note that the main phone number listed will be the one used for notification and that could delay notification of potential fraud. Our Customer Care Center or your local branch to can assist you in choosing phone notifications*.
- Notification - SouthEast Bank Verifi will monitor your debit card purchases 24/7. If your debit card is used for a transaction which shares characteristics commonly associated with unauthorized purchases, the purchase will be declined and we will contact you by either phone or text message notification.
- Authorization - If you verify that the transaction is authorized you must have the transaction run again at the point of sale. You can then continue with no interruptions. If you report the transaction as unauthorized, we will disable your current card in an effort to prevent additional fraudulent activity from occurring.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply.